Join Our Professional Community
Professional Preschool Educator (Part Time & Full Time)
A premier Jewish preschool is seeking qualified educators to join our team of professionals and intentional collaborators. The position requires knowledge of Jewish customs, passion and dedication to the field, exemplary educational work ethic and experience with collaboration and sparking children`s natural curiosities and cognitive abilities; allowing for the formation and development of rich learning environments and opportunities.
A qualified educator in this position will:
- Cultivate a classroom community that portrays the school`s nurturing and respectful expectations for children and our image of the capable child.
- Plan, guide, facilitate, research, revisit, and reflect purposefully to provide students with opportunities to engage, represent, construct meaning, and develop lasting understandings for new concepts and wonders of the world.
- Work collaboratively and actively to contribute to your designated teaching team, educational community, administrators, and site specialists.
- Build professional relationships with families through frequent two-way communication about students` educational journey and development.
Informative and supportive administration and a nurturing professional environment.
- Required: Bachelor’s and Master's Degree in Early Childhood Education
- Required: Valid Early Childhood Teaching Certification as required by NYS
- Required: Minimum of two years Lead Early Childhood Teaching Experience
Please submit the following documents to office@ChaiTotsPreschool.com for consideration with your order of school choice.
- Letter of Introduction
- Letters of Reference (three letters of reference required)
Part Time & Full Time
- Park Slope - 70 Prospect Park West, Brooklyn NY 11215
- Windsor Terrace - 1266 Prospect Avenue, Brooklyn NY 11218
- Prospect Heights - 852 Classon Avenue, Brooklyn NY 11238